LP SmartSide Siding Products
The Benefits of LP SmartSide Siding
At Chase Remodeling, a division of Insulators Home Exteriors, we believe in providing our customers with the best siding products from manufacturers we trust. LP SmartSide Siding is one of those products and manufacturers! Find out why many homeowners are opting for LP SmartSide Siding instead of vinyl or wood siding.
They’re factory pre-primed to take paint well, delivering optimal adhesion and consistent application. And the proprietary SmartGuard® manufacturing process helps protect against termite damage and fungal decay. Here’s some more smart protection: the 5/50 Year Transferable Limited Warranty provides a 5-year, 100% labor and replacement feature and a 5/50 Year Prorated Limited Warranty on the product. The difference is clear. LP SmartSide products are the smart choice.
LP SmartSide Vs. Vinyl and Wood Siding
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding products deliver the beautiful, authentic look of real wood, but without the maintenance and price tag. They’re free of knots so you don’t waste time sorting through flawed pieces and unlike traditional wood, LP SmartSide Trim & Siding products resist cupping and warping.
LP SmartSide Vs. Fiber Cement Siding
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding products offer multiple advantages over fiber cement. Unlike SmartSide, fiber cement products require special safety training, special gear to protect against airborne silica and specific cutting tools. LP SmartSide products are far less likely to break or crack than fiber cement. And LP SmartSide products are significantly lighter than fiber cement siding, which means quicker, easier installation.
LP® SmartSide® & The Environment
Here are some other Green reasons to look at LP SmartSide over vinyl siding or wood siding:
- LP SmartSide products are made from wood – a renewable, natural resource.
- The wood procurement process targets small, fast growing trees that can be replenished more quickly than older, larger trees.
- LP uses SFI® certified forest management and fiber sourcing systems to help ensure that the wood comes from well-managed forests.
- The entire log is used in the manufacturing process. All wood waste is repurposed or used to help fuel our mills.
- Only low-emitting, safe resins are used in the manufacture of LP SmartSide and do not add any urea formaldehyde.
- The SmartGuard® manufacturing process utilizes zinc borate to help protect against fungal decay and termites.
Product Performance over Vinyl Siding or Wood Siding
- LP SmartSide products can help builders reduce waste on the jobsite
- The absence of knots helps reduce scrap wood piles.
- Longer product lengths reduce the number of pieces needed.
- Extreme durability means less material lost to breakage.
- LP SmartSide products may help builders qualify for certification points in a number of leading green building programs.